HR Project Manager - Programs and Compliance (based in Singapore)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee life cycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
We are looking for a project manager who can help lead a number of process and continuous improvement related projects as well as holistically look at our compliance in the region. We need someone with expertise in this area who can thrive managing multiple projects and working with a global team to drive improvements. We are looking for someone who enjoys building and figuring out the best way to do things and to be able to communicate and work with the rest of the team to achieve this.
- Work with our global center of expertise on ensuring processes are captured accurately and update on an on-going basis
- Manage cadenced and periodic updates to process documentation such as point of contacts, process steps, workflows, and system access
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, shared service
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
- Support on the creation of quarterly business reviews that can accurately capture performance by using SLAs and KPIs.
- Drive activities such as documentation, QBR's, monthly and quarterly reporting for our team
- Project manage complex cross functional projects for the region while partnering closely with our global counterparts.
- Spread knowledge among the team relating to project management best practices and process improvement.
- 6+ years of experience managing large scale projects
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Excellent project management and process skills
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent priority projects is essential
- Self-directed and possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Lean six sigma or six sigma black belt
Back to top