HR Investigations Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As a HR Investigations Analyst at Facebook, you will partner with an International team of Investigators and manage the investigations operations lifecycle. The responsibility of our company investigators is to conduct a prompt, thorough, and fair investigation comprising background research, investigative interviews, and de-brief meetings in partnership with key stakeholders including HR Business Partners, Legal, and the business. The key to success in this role will be the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working effectively and flexibly in a faced paced team environment. The HR Investigations Analyst thinks analytically with a growth mindset and is a strong communicator. This position is a full-time role based in London or Dublin.
- Collaborate closely with the global internal investigations team, Employment Lawyers, Employee Relations team, People Operations and HR Business Partners.
- Remain respectful and diplomatic in the face of sensitive investigation meetings.
- Ability to take extensive notes during internal investigations meetings.
- Conduct analysis of investigative materials and produce reports.
- Salesforce reporting.
- Partner with analytics team on dashboards and metrics.
- Regular review of case management system, progress reports and tracking of delivery times.
- Identify issues proactively based on discussion in interview and / or facts gathered during the research and analysis process.
- Participate in various training modules.
- This role may involve the periodic review of sensitive content.
- Ability to work flexibly and travel as /when required.
- Interest/ Experience in investigations operations work required.
- Excellent service skills, team building experiences and ability to work in a faced paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Clear communicator capable of handling sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
- Capable of exercising independent judgement and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work independently with sound judgment.
- Ability to work within a fast-growing team.
- Experience with Salesforce and Workday is strongly preferred, or similar HRIS system.
- Previous Employee relations, Paralegal experience strongly preferred.
Back to top