HR Generalist - French or Hebrew Speaker
(Dublin, Ireland – London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The People Services Organization (PSO) aka Peeps in Facebook provide quality customer service to employees and managers by handling inbound requests related to the employee life cycle and ensuring the employee’s needs are met in a timely manner. The ideal candidate exhibits teamwork, motivation, proactivity and a great attitude. The EMEA Peeps team is fast growing so this will be a unique, challenging, and exciting role for an experienced HR professional that is up for the challenge and the growth opportunity at Facebook.
- Provide expert HR advice to employees on Facebook policy and procedures across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Support employees and managers with all Leave of Absences e.g. Maternity. Parental.
- Manage inbound & outbound transfers in partnership with Global Mobility, Immigration & Recruitment.
- Own the termination process including exit survey, interviews, termination documents.
- Support HRBP team with our Performance Review Cycle and Employee Engagement Survey.
- Respond to HR queries via the ticket system.
- Maintain employee data in Workday(HRIS).
- Deliver HR presentation at orientation & support the onboarding processes for new hires.
- Continually pursue ways to improve existing processes and implement best practice.
- Support other processes, projects and team members as required.
- Previous HR Generalist / HR Advisor experience, particularly with France or Isreal strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to act in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organisation.
- Ability to work independently being remotely managed.
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction on a day to day basis.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent spoken and written French or HebrewCompetitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit
- Posted: January 13th 2017
- Closing date: February 13th 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top