HR Business Partner-Tech
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Facebook is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to support Applied Machine Learning, Social Virtual Reality and Facebook AI Research teams in the delivery of organizational development solutions for employees. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as it scales in size. This is a full-time role located in our Menlo Park office.
- Responsible for building relationships to implement strategies that meet the development objectives of Facebook
- Serve as primary contact for technical client groups across Infrastructure to assist employees in resolving issues and grievances
- Provide strategic business partnership to leaders
- Provide executive coaching to top leaders
- Focus on performance management, leadership development, and conflict management
- Facilitate assessment processes for team development
- Partner with EMEA and APAC HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams across L&D, Compensation, and Benefits on communications and best practices
- Develop HR/people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- 10+ years of HR experience
- 5+ years experience as an HR Business Partner
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Experience operating in a matrix
- Communication, interpersonal, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of the technology or Internet business
- Previous management experience required
- Experience helping global organizations scale required
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at 1+650-308-7837.
Back to top