HR Business Partner-Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our Community Operations organization. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as the organization grows and scales. This is a full-time role located in our Menlo Park office.
- Responsible for building relationships with the Community Operations team to implement strategies that meet the development objectives of Facebook
- Serve as primary contact for Community Operations to assist employees in resolving issues and grievances
- Provide strategic business partnership to managers
- Provide coaching to managers
- Focus on performance management, leadership development, and conflict management
- Facilitate assessment processes for team development
- Partner with EMEA and APAC HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams across L&D, Compensation, and Benefits on communications and best practices
- Develop HR/people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- 8+ years of HR experience in a technology or in an organization.
- 5+ years experience as an HR Business Partner or the equivalent.
- Experience in Tech, Media or equivalent
- 5+ years experience with coaching at the manager level, focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
- Candidate must have demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive programs independently.
- Analytical and data management skills with the ability to translate data into action planning.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent years of field related experience.
- An understanding of the technology, social media, or Internet business
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top