HR Business Partner, London
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to support the business in the delivery of organisational solutions for employees. Working as part of the EMEA HRBP team, this role will be responsible for delivering core HR solutions and cultivating a vibrant Facebook culture across various client groups in EMEA.
This is a full time opportunity based in our London office.
- Work closely with the EMEA HRBP team to support the different business groups in EMEA.
- Provide appropriate development feedback to managers and employees.
- Conduct rigorous data analysis and provide reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Learning & Development, Compensation, HR operations, Recruitment to implement solutions across shared client groups.
- Support the business with on-boarding new hires and implementing various employee development programs.
- Partner with the business on key HR programs such as the performance review cycle and employee engagement survey.
- Work on a number of HR projects relevant to clients and as well as on a number of culture related initiatives
- Prepare presentations and analysis working with the HRBPs as required
- 5+ years of HR experience in an international fast paced organisation
- Experience should include a focus on performance management, employee relations, people driven programmes and analysis/presentations.
- Candidate must have demonstrated effective multitasking skills, strong business acumen and keen interest to learn and develop his/her HR skills
- Candidate would need to bring a can do attitude and results orientation
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- BA/Biz/HR degree with emphasis in HR
- Excellent understanding of the technology, social media, or Internet business preferred.
- Fluency in a second European language preferred.Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit
- Posted: 4th January 2017
- Closing date: 2nd of February 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top