HR Business Partner, Infrastructure
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced and energetic HR Business Partner to support our Infrastructure team in the delivery of organizational development solutions for employees. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as it scales to double in size. This is a full-time role located in our Boston, MA office.
- Responsible for building relationships with the technical teams to implement strategies that meet the development objectives of Facebook
- Serve as primary contact for technical client groups across Infrastructure to assist employees in resolving issues and grievances
- Provide strategic business partnership to executives
- Provide executive coaching to top leaders
- Focus on performance management, leadership development, and conflict management
- Facilitate assessment processes for team development
- Partner with EMEA and APAC HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams across L&D, Compensation, and Benefits on communications and best practices
- Develop HR/people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- 8+ years of HR experience
- 3+ years experience as an HR Business Partner
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Experience operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
- Communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent
- Understanding of the technology or Internet business
- Previous management experience required
- Experience helping global organizations scale required
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top