HR Business Partner, EMEA (Second language preferred)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to support the Sales business in solving complex organizational challenges through people-based solutions and in identifying ways to scale our unique culture as we grow. You'll be an integral part of the leadership teams you will support, so you'll need to understand every aspect of the business and act as a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics.
Working as part of the EMEA People@ team, you'll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts in recruitment, compensation, learning and development and HR operations to design and execute your people strategy. Finally, you will be coaching leaders through an exciting time of growth for Facebook, hence your ability to establish your personal and functional credibility and to build strong working relationships acting as a trusted advisor will be key. This is a full time opportunity based in our London office.
- Partner with manager & director levels offering thought leadership on how to develop and implement the right people and organizational solutions to execute against the business strategy
- Lead the facilitation and management of all people programs rollout within your client groups (performance reviews, employee surveys etc)
- Take a broad / long term perspective and proactively identify complex organizational challenges and think systemically. Identify and offer multiple creative solutions and drive implementation
- Work closely with the EMEA HRBP team to define appropriate people initiatives and plans
- Work on a number of HR projects relevant to clients and as well as on a number of culture related initiatives
- Prepare presentations and data/insights analysis working with other HRBPs and subject matter experts as required
- Able to influence, coach and drive impact through effective working relationships
- 10+ years of HR experience in an international fast paced organization
- Experience should include a focus on performance management and talent/team development, organizational design and change management, leadership coaching, people driven programmes and data and insights analysis/presentations
- Must have demonstrated effective multitasking and project management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization. You will be partnering with a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Candidate would need to bring a can do, entrepreneurial attitude and a focus on impact
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and business acumen
- Passionate about the tech industry, embodies the Facebook values of being open, bold, moving fast and building social value
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skillset, having a growth mindset
- BA/BSc preferably in HR
- psychology or related disciplines
- Fluency in a second European language preferred, ideally French or German
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top