HR Business Partner, Ads
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our Ads organization. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as the organization grows and scales. This is a full-time role located in our Seattle Office.
- Serve as primary contact for the Ads organization to assist employees with HR, people, and team support
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Learning & Development, Compensation, HRIS, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Work with the business on on-boarding and various manager development programs
- Manage appropriate pieces of the overall Performance Summary Cycle process and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Manage and facilitate organizational design, pulse action planning, visioning, and team building that support change and growth
- Attend, and potentially facilitate, team and offsite meetings as needed
- Drive reoccurring team meetings and 1:1 as necessary
- 10+ years of HR experience
- 5+ years experience as an HR Business Partner or the equivalent
- 5+ years experience with coaching at the manager level, focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting
- Demonstrated project management and change management skills and ability to drive programs independently
- Candidate should demonstrate analytical and data management skills with the ability to translate data into action planning
- Interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to fit the needs of the teams
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent years of field related experience
- Understanding of the technology or Internet business
- Experience helping global organizations scale
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top