HR Business Partner
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced and energetic HR Business Partner to support our Infrastructure team in the delivery of organizational development solutions for employees. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as it scales to double in size. This is a full-time role located in our Menlo Park office.
- Responsible for building relationships with the technical teams to implement strategies that meet the development objectives of Facebook
- Serve as primary contact for technical client groups across Infrastructure to assist employees in resolving issues and grievances
- Provide strategic business partnership to executives
- Provide executive coaching to top leaders
- Focus on performance management, leadership development, and conflict management
- Facilitate assessment processes for team development
- Partner with EMEA and APAC HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams across L&D, Compensation, and Benefits on communications and best practices
- Develop HR/people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- 10+ years of HR experience
- 5+ years experience as an HR Business Partner
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Comfortable operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of the technology or Internet business
- Previous management experience required
- Experience helping global organizations scale required
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top