Housing Program Manager, Facilities
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Housing Program Manager to manage projects at our Menlo Park Headquarters. The role involves working with the Facebook teams and project managers for the development strategy, planning, design and construction projects to ensure that all infrastructure needs are incorporated. The Housing Manager will manage all project reviews, underwriting, implementation, monitoring and ensuring compliance of new housing developments. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in affordable housing and community development, strong analytical skills, and knowledge of Fair Housing Laws. This full-time position will be located at our Menlo Park Headquarters.
- Understand the Facebook culture and values and how it translates into the workplace and built environments.
- Work with internal partners to coordinate Facebook.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and define project scopes.
- Plan, organize and develop programs and projects.
- Interpret and analyze the impacts of legislation, regulations, ordinances, contracts, and financial documents.
- Research complex issues as they relate to housing and community development programs, goals, or objectives.
- Independently perform professional level housing and community development work, including preparing staff reports, policy documents, and financial analyses.
- Communicate effectively to individuals and groups representing various organizational and socio-economic levels.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with interested parties in provision of housing in our community.
- Partner to inform community members about housing needs of program participants and supportive housing.
- Research affordable housing options through public housing, non-profit housing, and other community opportunities.
- Implement program policies and procedures working closely with appropriate organizations and other internal / external customers to ensure compliance with regulations, policy, laws and standards.
- 10+ years experience in all aspects of Project Delivery, Managing Planning, and Real Estate processes.
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills coupled with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the company.
- BA in Regional or Urban Planning, Public Administration, Public Policy, Economics, Sociology, Real Estate, or related field.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top