Help Desk Specialist
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
A core value at Facebook is to scale the business by putting our people first and the Help Desk is uniquely positioned to propel the Facebook customer experience to the next level as we let the customer's needs be your guiding compass, not the technology's possibilities!We are seeking Help Desk Specialists in our Singapore location to assist in the support of our services at one of the most critical connection points with our internal customers. Our goal is to deliver excellent technical/non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and timeliness. This position is part of the Enterprise Operations organization and requires a diverse and flexible skillset for supporting the wide set of services that we offer across our brands of companies (Facebook, internet.org, Instagram, Oculus and WhatsApp).
Does the idea of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a diverse group of people sound like a fun puzzle to solve?
Are you passionate about technology, live for amazing customer service and have the ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure environment?If you've answered yes to these questions, Facebook is looking for you!
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the first point of contact at the Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer's experience until resolved.
- Provide support for desktop and mobile devices as well as application system environments locally at the Help Desk or remotely if needed.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
- Observe and comply with Facebook's policies and procedures in compliance with organizational aims and objectives.
- Work proficiently with minimal daily guidance
- 3+ years experience in a technical support role in either a corporate or retail environment.
- 3+ years of experience in support and troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS platforms (Max OSX 10.10+, Windows 8 or above) including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android mobile operating systems
- 3+ years experience with setup and configuration of end-user desktop and laptop computer hardware, software, printers, phones, cell phones and peripherals.
- 2+ years experience working with cloud based file sharing services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience working with a ticketing system such as Asana, Remedy, ServiceNow, Zendesk or equivalent.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top