Head of Web Strategy, Global Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Global Business Marketing (GBM) is looking for a leader to oversee the strategic vision, management and optimization of our marketing surfaces including: Facebook Business, Instagram Business, Atlas, Blueprint, FBIQ, Workplace and more.
This Head of Website Strategy will develop the strategic vision for our public-facing business marketing web properties by understanding needs of our target audiences, developing a success and measurement frame to track progress against goals, working cross-functionally to optimize content, site structure and user flows to achieve optimal results and liaising with engineering management and engineers to oversee the build of the web properties.
Successful candidates have exceptional leadership skills, strong technology and analytical background, a deep understanding of the advertising and media ecosystem and deep operational and execution background. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Establish shared vision for Facebook’s public-facing business marketing ecosystem
- Understand business objectives and target audience needs
- Define success and measurement framework that inform the success of Facebook Business websites
- Develop product roadmap and define future feature and functional set
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers, writers and researchers
- Leverage usability research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Continually optimize site navigation, structure, layout and flows based on site performance and business goals
- Build consensus across the organization
- Communicate cross-functionally vision, goals and progress against those goals on a regular basis.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ years experience managing global public-facing marketing websites
- Product Management or product design experience
- Strong analytical skills to define KPIs and measurement framework
- Ability to understand, interpret and turn data insights into actionable plans
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional partnership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top