Head of SMB Marketing, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
More than 6 million advertisers use Facebook every day to connect with their customers and communities. Facebook's scale and targeting capabilities mean that we can help advertisers reach and engage people who matter to them. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. At Facebook, you can play a key part leading this movement on our APAC Business Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead the creation of brand and marketing strategies at scale for our Small to Medium Business Audience. You will be responsible for leading and inspiring a team of highly qualified people, developing and executing innovative marketing programs and content that helps grow SMB clients' business with Facebook.
To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in people leadership, stakeholder management, leading teams who develop marketing strategies across multiple countries, a strong appreciation of Facebook solutions and products and an understanding of how scaled marketing channels can be used to engage with advertisers. You also have the ability to work across multiple marketing disciplines and cross-functional teams and possess an understanding of small-medium businesses in the APAC region. This is a full-time position located in our Singapore Office reporting to the Director of APAC Marketing.
- Lead and manage a marketing team for the SMB audience and advertisers serviced through scaled marketing channels
- Partner with Sales, Policy, Comms and Product Marketing teams to identify, prioritise and produce consistent positioning and messaging
- Create and execute a regional marketing strategy across brand, community advocacy and sales enablement-including all disciplines of the marketing mix
- Be a key partner to Global SMB Marketing leads, helping to shape global initiatives and representing APAC throughout
- Work hand-in-hand with creative team to elevate the work and deliver best-in-class marketing content
- Collaborate closely with SMB team on aligning content roadmaps to specific business goals
- Identify insights and key messages at both a regional and market level to drive adoption of Facebook's marketing solutions
- Identify right levers behind successful marketing initiatives and iterate on those learnings.
- BA/BS degree
- 12-15+ years marketing experience
- 5+ years leading and managing high performing teams
- Deep understanding of online advertising industry and/or small & medium businesses across APAC
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to influence and collaborate across a matrix organization
Back to top