Head of SMB EMEA Sales Operations
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The SMB Sales Operations team at Facebook drives sound business decisions and operational improvements through analytical understanding and deep partnership with the Small & Medium Business sales organization. Facebook is looking for a high calibre manager to lead the talented associates on the SMB EMEA Sales Ops team. This leader will drive strategic ad hoc projects as well as regular business planning and operational reviews to build scalable revenue growth and operational effectiveness in the sales organization. They will need to develop strong relationships with the SMB leadership group to help them make analytically-driven operating decisions, and they will coordinate with cross-functional teams at Facebook (including marketing, recruiting, finance, business intelligence, etc.) to determine how to most effectively support the SMB business.The ideal candidate is passionate about Facebook, has a deep understanding of the EMEA advertising industry, and has worked closely with a sales organization. They also have strong analytical and communication skills, can adroitly manage complex cross-functional relationships, drive projects to completion, and most importantly are deeply strategic. This is a full-time position and is located in the Dublin, Ireland office.
- Identify, scope, and drive critical organizational planning projects and initiatives for EMEA SMB teams
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through data-driven identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Partner with senior SMB management in strategic, operational, and financial planning decisions
- Collaborate with SalesOps partners across EMEA and around the globe to both make Sales Ops and the sales teams better
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the EMEA SMB team with cross-functional teams
- Lead / facilitate cross functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation
- Ensure decisions are consistent in approach with other organizations across Facebook’s business
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or other relevant/quantitative disciplines – MBA a plus
- 10+ years of experience in strategic planning, sales/business operations or marketing operations, preferably in the digital media space
- Experience leading strategy, operations and process improvement projects at a management consulting firm or in a relevant strategy/operations team
- Strong leadership and influencing skills – can lead / influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Superb communication skills, especially in written and presentation formats
- Able to develop and oversee advanced quantitative analysis and extract actionable insights
- Results and detail oriented, with strong commercial/business acumen
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top