Head of SMB Account Management, Spanish LATAM
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The SMB team contributes directly to bringing the world closer together by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and offers. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.
This position will be directly responsible for leading a team of Account Managers who enable entrepreneurs and business owners drive results for their through consultation, education, sales and support. In addition to developing a high-performing team, this position will be responsible for working with other teams across Facebook to create and grow programs focused on improving the Facebook experience for clients and agencies working in the SMB sector.
Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to coach, develop, and motivate team members; willingness to growing revenue through rigorous account planning and consultative sales techniques; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow opportunities; and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong sales, people management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a interest in helping others achieve results.
This position is full-time and located in our Buenos Aires office and will focus on the growth and support of SMBs throughout Spanish Latin America region.
- Represent Facebook externally with local press, media and on speaking events
- Lead a high-performing team of Account Managers working directly with key accounts
- Drive problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities which will enable the department to develop deeper, more scalable solutions
- Support and lead strategic programs to grow our business through reactive and proactive service initiatives
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth at market and regional levels
- Drive overall operational efficiency across sales and business operations
- Work directly with cross-functional teams to increase and sustain SMB growth within the region
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the growing team
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Scale efforts by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- 10+ years of experience in online media sales, agency or online advertising and marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of advertising industry with a strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce meaningful results and proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills and the ability to maximize the output of others
- 8+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Strong communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical-thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Bachelor's degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Spanish and English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top