Head of Risk and Payment Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This is a critical leadership role managing a globally distributed team who partner cross-functionally to build scalable solutions for our global vendor operations in close partnership with engineering, training, quality, workforce mgmt, reporting, compliance and security teams. Additional responsibilities include the definition of a forward-looking partner and location strategy, partnering with procurement, finance and legal on sourcing projects and contract negotiations as well as planning and execution of any product, process, policy or IT/technology changes for our vendor operations.
We are searching for an experienced global leader with deep domain expertise in operations and vendor management, who can influence effectively internally and externally at a senior level and has a track record of building and scaling high-performing teams including leading leaders with thought leadership to drive step change innovation. Expertise in the fields of risk and/or payments operations is an advantage.
- Provide thought leadership to a global team that partners cross-functionally to drive step change transformation yielding quality and efficiency gains for a large-scale operations and mature governance while enabling fast lead time for changes/launches
- Define partner and location strategy based on global support needs across multiple languages. Constantly assess global partner footprint, define forward looking strategy to expand footprint and manage partner relationships at senior leadership level
- Partner closely with Facebook procurement, legal and compliance teams to mature our contract best practices further and align partner and Facebook incentives strategically
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments, drive goal alignment in areas such as system stability, information security, compliance as well as business continuity and establish effective audit mechanisms re all contractual requirements
- Scale and develop a high-performing global team including developing leaders and senior individual contributors
- Leadership: Significant experience in leadership roles in large-scale operations in domains such as vendor management, customer service, compliance, risk management, risk operations, payments operations, operational excellence, business process outsourcing, account management, compliance or procurement on a global level. Track record of scaling high performing and highly engaged teams.
- Transformation/Innovation: demonstrated track record of delivering transformational solutions and results. Passion for service excellence.
- Negotiation/Communication skills: strong influencing skills at senior level internally and externally, experienced in leading large-scale negotiations to structure win/win solutions.
- Travel: role requires min. 10% travel at a global level
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top