Head of Regional Marketing Programs, GBM APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to help develop and drive our regional B2B marketing efforts across the APAC region. This position will be responsible for developing strategies, programs, and campaigns that transforms the way our Facebook for Business brand is positioned at scale. This role incorporates all aspects of B2B marketing including driving global and regional programs, developing content and collateral, inspiring through thought-leadership, and engaging our partners through our digital channels. In setting the marketing strategy for the region, you will work in conjunction with the Global central teams. You will also be accountable for managing a team to deliver the most effective marketing initiatives while at the same time, ensuring complete coverage of this large and diverse region. This role reports to the Director of Global Business Marketing and is located in our Singapore office.
- Develop and execute global and regional marketing programs across the APAC region managing the strategy, planning, and budgeting working closely with global, local-country, and other cross-functional teams
- Drive thought-leadership and inspirational narratives that articulates Facebook's value proposition for businesses
- Define and lead strategic marketing initiatives that drive product adoption across Facebook's family of apps
- Develop and oversee a strategy for content, design, insights, and digital channels
- Manage and lead a team of Marketing Managers to drive measurable results
- Work closely with our Global Vertical Marketing team to identify how to grow specific industry verticals - those with the potential to redefine and accelerate adoption of Facebook products in Asia.
- 10-15 years of marketing experience
- Creative thinking and thought-leadership
- Deep knowledge of the advertising and marketing industries in APAC
- Strong people management capabilities and stakeholder management
- Ability to influence and collaborate across a matrix organization.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top