Head of Product Marketing, Video
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The person for this leadership role is an experienced media marketer with a demonstrated passion for entertainment, content and creator marketing. Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate deep digital marketing and entertainment industry experience, and will have built and scaled successful marketing teams in the past. Success in this role means creating breakthrough marketing programs that promote content production and viewing on our platform, help people connect socially around video, and expose video creators to the world's largest online audience. The right person can drive both strategy and execution, is analytical and creative, and cares deeply about making Facebook into a platform that every professional and amateur content producer seeks out to their most meaningful audiences, and that 2B people around the world regularly seek out for the best and most social online video experiences.
- Bring quantitative and qualitative insights to leadership to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans / product positioning so what we're building adds the most possible value to the end consumer
- Demonstrate thought leadership in media and content marketing, the broader online ecosystem, and competitive landscape
- Create effective go-to-market plans considering value proposition, target audiences, competitive landscapes, and other factors by collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy and communications sequencing.
- Develop and implement outbound marketing and advertising strategies and programs to drive consumer awareness and adoption of Facebook's video offerings with demonstrated ROI
- Understand and effectively advocate for specific needs and sensitivities of consumers in both developed and emerging markets around the world.
- Develop, support and build a world-class marketing team by investing in and hiring excellent people, and supporting them with the resources and infrastructure to scale.
- Tackle complex challenges with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving them with product and cross-functional leadership
- 15+ years of experience in media and marketing communications.
- Experience building consumer entertainment experiences, and marketing programs.
- Experience in analytical online marketing.
- Understanding of digital and mobile video and the entertainment and technology landscape both in the U.S. and internationally
- Direct and cross-functional management skills, including demonstrated experience being part of a leadership team.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top