Head of People Data Solutions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
At Facebook we pride ourselves on making data-informed decisions. This includes not only decisions we make about our platform, which serves over 2 billion users, but also decisions about our people. Our People Analytics team uses data to understand how to hire top talent, to ensure our people are engaged, and to support our people at every moment of their employee journey.
Weâ€™re looking for an experienced people analytics leader to join our fast-growing people analytics function. The Head of People Data Solutions will report to the Head of People Analytics and lead a cross-functional team responsible for Facebook's people data quality, ad hoc reporting and dashboard development & delivery.
This role will partner closely with other People Analytics teams and stakeholders to scale our ability to provide insights on all aspects of the employee experience including employee attraction and selection, performance, growth, engagement, compensation, diversity, and retention. The ideal candidate will have exceptional people and stakeholder management skills in addition to expertise in data management, reporting and visualization.
This is a full-time role based in either Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY.
- Apply your expertise in data management, reporting and visualization to help Facebook make data-driven people decisions at scale
- Grow, manage, & develop a high-performing cross-functional data solutions team
- Refine and implement an end-to-end data quality framework to continuously improve data quality
- Ensure consistent methodology and alignment on data collection, definitions, metrics, and reporting across our tools and teams
- Serve as the primary business owner that works with our People Engineering team to build, maintain and improve our people data warehouse
- Serve as the primary business owner that works with our Compliance and Operations teams to ensure our build, maintain and improve our people data warehouse
- Act as liaison to our Legal and Compliance teams to ensure alignment with our people data privacy framework and operations
- Manage all aspects of our people data queue, from process design to execution
- Oversee a team of analysts responsible for all ad hoc people data requests
- Develop and deliver self-service dashboards and reports using a suite of People tools (Tableau, Visier, Workday, etc.)
- Understand key business needs, operationalize them into people metrics, and deliver them at scale
- Partner with People team members to enhance and promote effective use of self-service dashboards
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
- Develop quality training programs and a change management approach to improve adoption & business impact
- Masters and/or PhD in a quantitative field - Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Psychology or related field of study. Bachelors degree considered with similar experience
- Experience in Tableau, Visier, SQL and HRIS systems
- Knowledge of data visualization principles and experience conveying data
- Communication, team building and leadership experience
- 12+ years experience across People Data Analytics, Systems, Operations or related field
- 6+ years people management experience in People analytics or related field
- Experience with large-scale data management, data structures, and data schemas (i.e., relational database structures)
- 15+ years experience across People Data Analytics, Systems or Operations
- 10+ years people management experience in People analytics
- Internal and external consulting experience
- Demonstrable leadership experience in the field: publications, public speaking, research
- Experience in a fast moving, high-growth company and/or tech industry
Back to top