Head of Partnerships, Developer Programs
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a strategic and results-driven Head of Partnerships, Developer Programs who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work with businesses, startups, and developers to build a variety of Programs to better serve their needs.
As a leader for this team, you will engage with some of the world's most influential companies, and work closely VC, Accelerators/Incubators as well as our world class product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing and the Operations teams to develop new programs. As a leader, you will be responsible for building and developing teams that are equally driven to deliver exceptional results and exceed all expectations. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park and will report into the Director of Platform Partnerships & Programs.
- Help drive program strategy through partnerships with VC, Accelerators, etc.
- Develop and execute the strategy for how to employ Platform Partnerships resources given the overall company initiatives
- Build, develop, retain and motivate team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work with a cross-functional team — e.g. Engineering, Product, Developer Support, Product Marketing, Policy and Communications — to develop, implement and deliver value-add initiatives for entrepreneurs, start-ups and developers.
- Manage multiple complex project deliverables for multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to start-ups and entrepreneurs in defining, analyzing, and measuring of their business problems.
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with senior executives from other companies
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with programs, product, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology companies
- Leadership experience building, managing, and retaining a team of talent
- Proven track record of organizational and strategic-thought leadership
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills — with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Displaying ethics
- Willingness and ability to travel 20% of the time
- Mobile focused
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top