Head of Owned Channels - AR/VR Marketing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We're building the next generation of devices and experiences that make people feel closer together, which we call Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR). The AR/VR organization includes Oculus and Portal products, AR and VR software and content, and research and development labs.
AR/VR Marketing is responsible for bringing a consumer/user perspective to the development of our products and accelerating their adoption through famous and effective marketing.
The Head of Owned Channels role is focused on defining a commercial and editorial strategy across our owned channels (social, CRM and .com) with the goals of establishing a consistent brand voice across channels, growing the community around our products and driving key business and marketing metrics.
This is a leadership position which will require putting the people, processes and tools in place to deliver best-in-class marketing in each channel, creating a shared integrated marketing plan and editorial calendar across all channels and partnering closely with other teams to deliver both creative and effective marketing (e.g. Product Marketing, Creative, Sales, Performance Marketing, Communication Planning).
- Build, manage and lead team to deliver creative and commercially-effective marketing across social, CRM and web
- Develop integrated strategy and editorial plan across all owned channels
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop overall integrated marketing strategy and plan for AR/VR Marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent marketing experience
- 10+ years experience creating marketing strategy, processes and infrastructure across social, CRM and web, either in-house, agency or consultancy
- 5+ years experience leading cross-functional teams, either formally through reporting structure or informally through influence
- 5+ years experience working on consumer technology brands/products
- Experience in AR/VR or related fields
- Advanced qualifications in Marketing Strategy
Back to top