Head of Organic People to Business Communication (Messenger)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Messenger is one of the fastest growing apps in the world – over 1 billion people use it every month. Messenger offers a rich and expressive way to communicate with the people and businesses that matter to you. In addition to texting, you can send pictures, stickers & gifs, make free voice and video calls, make payments, play games, and chat with groups. Messenger is also redefining messaging apps with novel visual messaging features, end-to-end encryption, a hugely popular bot platform and AI. As a team, we combine the best parts of working at a startup with global scale.
We're looking for the Head of Messenger Business, which is an operational role at the intersection of PMM & Ops roles. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering and other XFN partners to define the go-to-market strategy and operationalize the scaling of organic P2B communication, including customer service and driving accountability across teams
- Develop product positioning materials, educating and enabling the broader sales / partnerships organizations to effectively support Messenger and drive adoption of Messenger's solutions, including measurement and funneling feedback back into the product organization
- Assess and prioritize expansion opportunities, building both business strategy and external narratives
- Coordinate and communicate the rollout of new products and features, representing Messenger both internally and externally
- Operational, project management skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with an eye for detail and problem solving skills
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing
- Experience launching technology products with global scale
- Experience communicating to a variety of global audiences, technical and consumer
- Experience partnering with and influencing Product Management, PR, executives
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top