Head of Marketing, Southeast Asia
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
People all around the world use Facebook every day to connect and share with people, causes and brands they care about. The reach and engagement on Facebook make it an outstanding marketing platform that, for the first time, enables brands to achieve personalized marketing at scale. At Facebook, you can play a key part in leading this revolution in marketing;We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead our B2B marketing efforts across Southeast Asia. This position will be responsible for setting a strategy that transforms the way our Facebook for Business brand is positioned in each market. This role incorporates all aspects of B2B marketing including driving a top-notch industry presence in messaging, identifying and sharing the right success stories, creating meaningful content, driving the right mix of events, advertising, and activation in each market, identifying the most appropriate set of marketing collateral and more. The position will be part of the APAC marketing team and will be a senior partner to the sales leads in each market. This position requires the ability to work across multiple countries, with a deep understanding of the marketing landscape across Southeast Asia. This position is full-time and based in Singapore.
- Drive the creation of world-class marketing communications for all Facebook marketing products across our agency and brand advertiser customer base in Southeast Asia
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to enhance our advertisers', agency partners' and the industry's understanding of online marketing
- Create innovative content that can be used by our sales teams to generate new business, educate clients/partners on new products/features and engage clients/partners on innovative ways to drive awareness/sales via new marketing techniques
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches
- Develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive growth and sales for clients
- Create and execute a strategy for events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities – transforming Facebook's industry presence in each market
- Manage and lead sub-regional teams and inspire the team to create innovative content
- BA/BS degree preferred, MBA or equivalent a plus
- Minimum of 10 years and above of professional experience
- Demonstrated capacity for developing industry leading marketing strategies in an Internet and/or advertising environment
- Deep knowledge of the advertising/marketing industries across Southeast Asia
- Experience working with senior marketers at both agencies and global brands and expertise supporting and enabling a sales organization
- Strong decision-making skills with successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of Thai or Bahasa Indonesia a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top