Head of Marketing Planning , APAC GBM
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeing a strategic marketer to work closely across a variety of cross functional teams, including regional marketing teams, country marketing teams, sales operations and various centers of excellence to drive fully integrated marketing solutions. This role requires a unique blend of deep analytical skills and a strategic mindset to bring together various qualitative and quantitative data sources to understand the key customer trends and common scalable programs in APAC to drive that into focus areas for Marketing prioritization.
This position is part of our Global Business Marketing team based in our Singapore office and a full time opportunity.
- Own and drive medium and long-term APAC marketing programs across various functional areas, looking across various Marketing focus areas to identify channel effectiveness opportunities, spend allocation, customer analysis to get to a cohesive learning agenda
- Working closely with Director of marketing and other marketing teams to define priority and gain alignment of APAC programs
- Understand drivers /programs for marketing and repeatable investment channels
- Report out on Marketing activity in market, across teams â€" act as the primary point of contact with various reporting and analytics teams
- Evolve the capabilities in analyzing trends in real time and/or mechanisms in order to push insights to leadership in a timely fashion
- Support the strategic planning process
- Partner with the Insights/Research team to enrich the strategic value of analytics and insights
- Identify, create, and distribute monthly updates on Marketing activity, performance, and go forward plans â€" in partnership with the various Marketing leaders
- Measurement - Aligns with business partners and Customer Analytics on KPIs. Partners with sales ops to establish program measurement plans and reporting.
- Acts as an internal consultant to the other Marketing leaders in the department
- Partner with finance and sales ops on budgeting process
- Works with our research team to analyze both qualitative and quantitate data to help define market opportunities that guide our business strategies
- Ability to translate qualitative and quantitative data in to business strategy
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 12+ years of marketing experience
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to develop compelling strategic narratives and present findings /insights
- Understanding of advanced analytic techniques
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Have shown good communication skills that can be effectively articulated across a diverse audience base.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
- Proven ability to inspire, collaborate with, and influence business partners internal and external
- Proven ability to analyze data and develop actionable insights
Back to top