Head of Marketing, Indonesia
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead our B2B marketing efforts for Indonesia. This position will be responsible for setting a strategy that transforms the way our Facebook for Business brand is positioned in each market. This role incorporates all aspects of B2B marketing including driving a top-notch industry presence in messaging, identifying and sharing the right success stories, creating meaningful content, driving the right mix of events, advertising, and activation in each market, identifying the most appropriate set of marketing collateral and more. The position will be part of the APAC marketing team and will be a senior partner to the sales leads in Indonesia. This position requires the a deep understanding of the marketing landscape for Indonesia. This position is full-time and based in Jakarta and will report to Head of Marketing, South East Asia.
- Drive the creation of world-class marketing communications for all Facebook marketing products across our advertisers and agency partners in Indonesia to accelerate growth of our advertising business
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to enhance our advertisers', agency partners' and the industry's understanding of online marketing
- Create innovative content that can be used by our sales teams to generate new business, educate clients/partners on new products/features and engage clients/partners on innovative ways to drive awareness/sales via new marketing techniques
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches
- Develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive growth and sales for clients
- Create and execute a strategy for events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities - transforming Facebook's industry presence in Indonesia
- Manage and lead a team and inspire the team to create innovative content
- BA/BS degree preferred, MBA or equivalent a plus
- Minimum of 12 years and above of professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years and above of management experience
- Demonstrated capacity for developing industry leading marketing strategies/campaigns in an Internet and/or advertising environment
- Deep knowledge of the advertising/marketing industries in Indonesia Strong decision-making skills with successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams
Back to top