Head of Market Development, North America
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Marketing Partner program helps developers build products that make marketing easier and more effective. The Manager for Market Development will manage the team responsible for driving the adoption of partner solution, working closely with the Global Sales teams and the Facebook Marketing Partner Ecosystem. The role will also identify and articulate opportunities for partner product innovation across key industry verticals and sales channels.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with sales and cross-functional teams to drive product adoption among large advertisers and advertising agencies. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of using advertising and marketing technology solution to meet business objectives. This role will be based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Manage and support a team of leads who drive adoption of partner solutions across the region and identify areas for future product innovation via partners
- This is a player/coach role where the manager will be both supporting the team (as above) and also directly executing on certain regional elements of the overall team responsibilities outlined below
- Identify criteria, manage and track KPI's of Marketing Partners
- Work with agency development leads, sales, and partner mangers to develop an agency strategy across the region to maximize the impact of partners solutions in across agency groups
- Liaise with the Global Accounts team to develop technology strategies that drive increased engagement and client success
- Represent the Marketing Partner program and the application of its solutions to key stakeholders throughout the sales organization covering regional, vertical and agency teams
- Liaise with the Partner teams to ensure the optimum mix and combination of partners are present and servicing markets to achieve and contribute significantly to sales objectives
- Work with the customer facing teams of international partners for go-to-market strategies and optimum service delivery
- Develop a sales enablement strategy to active the sales teams via content, training and analytics
- Track KPIs of solution adoption and performance across different industry verticals and regions
- Partner closely with training resources to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further partner product knowledge within sales
- Distill and surface market feedback to represent the requirements of the market internally with Global Product Growth and Partner Development teams
- Liaise with the Business Marketing team on building scaled approaches and processes to in-market activity and communication including collateral development
- Evangelize partners solutions at both internal and external events
- 5+ years experience managing a team
- Knowledge of media agency business models and experience working with cross-functional teams including product, sales, marketing, and operations
- Proven experience of analyzing business problems and presenting technology solutions for these at multiple levels from C-level though to functional managers
- Proven experience of working cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally
- Communication experience
- Project management and quantitative/analytical experience
- Entrepreneurial with experience in a sales, and/or online advertising environment
- Experience working remotely as part of an international team
- 10+ years direct experience of consultative or solution selling in advertising or marketing technology
- Knowledge for Facebook products, technology and online marketing in direct response or performance marketing
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top