Head of Japan Gaming
Facebook is the world's biggest gaming network and we're looking for a strong, experienced leader to help build and manage a team focused on sales & client success to sell and deliver Facebook's marketing solutions to large online and offline gaming advertisers. In this role, you will lead a highly talented team who serve our advertisers and partners on a daily basis. You will assume general management responsibilities while serving as a cross functional liaison; working with product, platform, engineering, sales, business development, marketing and finance to drive Facebook's most important strategic priorities. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, providing guidance and direction in multiple functional areas. You should be comfortable with change and passionate about general management and process improvement. The business opportunity in Japan represents one of the most robust and high potential gaming markets in the world. We partner with gaming companies including some of the most iconic brands - such as Nintendo, The Pokemon Company, Mixi, and Bandai Namco. There is an incredible mix of domestic and global opportunities that our team is focused on unlocking.
This position is located in our Singapore office and will report to our Director of Gaming Sales, SEAPAC who oversees Korea, Japan, and South APAC.
HEAD OF JAPAN GAMING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play a critical role in leading, building, training and managing a talented, motivated, highly consultative sales team
- Build and manage a team of Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers, providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Build senior C-level relationships to help penetrate large organizations to develop full-funnel marketing solutions
- Exceed sales revenue & business growth targets
- Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements to support Facebook's continued advertiser growth
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to drive the go-to-market strategy and operations in your region
- Drive alignment between sales and core cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Science, Vertical strategy, and Creative teams
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- 10+ years of sales experience and 4+ years of management experience
- Online or advertising sales experience is a plus
- Passion for Facebook, marketing and technology
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding large sales revenue & P&L goals
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- Driven to discover and formulate strategies and operational tactics to go after new opportunities
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top