Head of Integrated Marketing, Consumer Marketing (Messenger)
Messenger is one of the most popular products in the world for people to connect and interact. It is used by over 1.3 billion people monthly for text/photo/video messages, audio/video calls, connecting with businesses, interacting with a thriving ecosystem of third party automated experiences... and much more.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader who can lead our efforts to drive outbound campaigns that establish Messenger as a valuable, emotive, timeless brand. As the Integrated Marketing Lead, you are the thought-leader responsible for building and managing the team who is driving our outbound advertising efforts to connect people with the Messenger brand and product. This person is passionate about the messaging landscape and the opportunity to shape consumers' understanding of Messenger. This person understands messaging trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and, most importantly, how to positively impact consumer sentiment and drive new behavior. This person has extensive experience bringing strategies to life through leading multi-team efforts that lead to exceptional execution and world class creative to drive outcomes.
You will oversee the strategy, development and on-going execution of marketing campaigns that connect consumers to Messenger's brand and experiences. You are a strategic and analytical thinker who has managed multi-channel go-to-market campaigns and has a track record for monitoring marketing impact on business goals, including perception and engagement. You start with business objectives, identify opportunities/barriers, and design integrated marketing strategies to have measurable impact. You develop test-and-learn approaches to inform effective and efficient scaling. You work well with a multitude of cross-functional partners, including Marketing Managers, Brand Strategy, Creative (internal and agency), Communications Planning, Data Analysts, Product, PR. You are passionate about framing strategy and recommendations to enable executive decision-making and stakeholder alignment. You care deeply about Messenger being a top-of-mind place for consumers to connect through messaging. You are passionate about Messenger's product and hungry to tell the "what" and "why" behind that story.
This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
HEAD OF INTEGRATED MARKETING, CONSUMER MARKETING (MESSENGER) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and lead the new Integrated Marketing team for Messenger consumer marketing
- Establish clear KPIs for the team and own relationship with analytics to ensure impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place. Be accountable for reviewing program results to ensure continued improvement of marketing programs
- Develop end-to-end strategies and drive execution to achieve consumer marketing goals, with emphasis on driving consumer perception and engagement
- Define and manage comprehensive outbound marketing strategy and planning including segmentation, targeting, market sizing, media and communications plan, roll-out strategy, and integration with PR
- Lead and collaborate with a multitude of cross-functional stakeholders to deliver world-class marketing campaigns and programs
- Frame strategic decisions and recommendations to enable executive and stakeholder alignment
- Collaborate with our media and analytics partners to build a framework for testing across the marketing funnel and across channels to drive consumer perception and engagement
- Partner closely with brand strategy and creative teams to bring strategy to life through quality creative
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, and qualitative feedback and represent our users internally
- 10+ years experience in brand marketing, marketing communications, channel marketing or advertising
- 4+ years experience leading teams
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to drive ongoing lifecycle/engagement marketing
- Hands-on experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns, including experience with both brand-building and acquisition marketing initiatives
- Experience building strategies, as well as providing feedback on creative storytelling
- Experience partnering with product management, product design, and other cross-functional teams to represent marketing requirements
- CRM lifecycle marketing experience with a data mindset
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in messaging or social media
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Brand Marketing Manager-Integrated Marketing, WhatsApp
Menlo Park, CA
- Marketing Researcher - Instagram
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
- Marketing Researcher - Portal
Menlo Park, CA
- Marketing Researcher - WhatsApp
Menlo Park, CA
- Program Manager, Business Planning and Operations
Menlo Park, CA + 1 More
- Site Merchandising Lead
Menlo Park, CA + 1 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top