Head of Input Sensing (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
The Input Sensing team is responsible for the identification, design and development of next generation input sensing technology in support of machine perception algorithms & experiences. The team will explore range of technologies, covering advanced image sensors, structured light and more.We're pushing the state of the art in computer vision & machine perception, and you will help recruit and manage teams of hardware, firmware, software, optical, algorithm & computer vision engineers. The right candidate thrives in fast paced, cross-functional environment.
- Build, coach & lead the computer vision engineering teams to develop and deliver next-generation input sensing technology for state of the art machine perception systems.
- Work closely with various organization and teams to define and execute technology and product roadmaps.
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the engineering and management teams
- Recruit world-class talent and provide mentorship to team members
- 12+ years of management experience in multi-disciplinary teams at the intersection of advanced tech and product, including building high performing teams and organizations.
- Collaborator, communication skills with ability to manage cross-team and cross-geography collaboration, ability to manage by influence.
- Demonstrated domain knowledge in computer & systems development, proven track record in building technology & product development.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top