Head of Growth, Global Publisher SMB
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Growth Manager for its Global SMB Publisher Team. Our mission is to bring Facebook’s highly targeted, quality ads to millions of developers, and we’re just getting started. We’re a mobile-focused team and our priority is to guide SMB publishers as they adopt the Audience Network. This is an opportunity for an experienced leader to build a team and business from the ground up. You’ll play a pivotal role in defining our strategy and scaling our business. Ideal candidates thrive on helping others, have a bias to action, and possess a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute. Success in this position requires significant people management skills, deep operational experience, expert problem-solving & experimentation skills, a strong analytical and growth hacker mentality, and a passion for serving customers. You thrive in a dynamic, frequently changing, team-focused environment, while delivering against high expectations of growth. In addition to developing a high-performing team, this position will be responsible for partnering with other teams across Facebook to create and grow SMB programs. This is a full time position based in our Menlo Park, CA headquarters location.
- Incubate a data driven, results focused culture by consistently monitoring revenue progress, identifying actionable insights to improve revenue performance and testing out new tactics to beat goals and respond to changes in the market
- Drive customer acquisition product adoption and usage growth among small and medium-sized mobile publishers and developers by building and executing a scalable growth programs
- Incubate new programs to grow revenue and product adoption
- Design, launch, and iterate scaled programs, levels of service, and ops processes. Test what works and scale it
- Deliver against growth, publisher experience, and efficiency KPIs
- Exceptional ability to coach, develop, and mentor team members
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering.
- Ability to create strategic yet actionable project plan for an ambiguous open-ended problem statements
- Stay current with media and technology trends and digital ad evolution
- Lead an analytical approach to identify growth initiatives
- Synthesize trends in the ecosystem, product performance, growth, and couple these with insights from customers
- Be a master in cross functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key cross-functional partners across the company and coordinating with working teams
- Project manage cross functional initiatives, drive successful product alpha / beta programs, launches and communications + materials (including posts and best practices) with partners globally (e.g., set a plan, deadlines, and ensure timely deliverables)
- 8+ years professional experience, specific to growth, acquisition marketing, operations
- 5+ years of people management experience, demonstrated experience of leading and inspiring others
- Proven track record of collaborating with and leading cross-functional groups to produce results
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve business problems
- Experience creating a culture of collaboration and a team-first environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top