Head of Global Technology and Telecoms Strategy, Global Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced professional to join our Global Vertical Strategy team, focusing on the Technology and Telecoms line of business. As a part of Global Business Marketing, the Global Vertical Strategy team's mission is to help position Facebook as a key platform to help grow our partners' business. The ideal candidate will combine strong strategic thinking and marketing skills, and have the ability to work cross-functionally at experienced levels. They must have significant experience in the Tech/Telco industry, demonstrated success working in complex businesses on a global scale, have strong analytical capabilities, as well as exceptional communication and presentation skills. This position is full-time and located in our Menlo Park office.
- Play a primary role in developing the holistic business strategy for the vertical
- Participate in global programs to grow Facebook's revenue in both mature and developing markets, and with both traditional and new players in the Technology and Telecoms industry.
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies and documents at the vertical and sub-vertical level, working cross-functionally with teams around the world in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Partnerships, Measurement & Analytics.
- Consult with Product and Partnership teams to help shape feature development based on industry needs
- Increase demand for Facebook's solutions by presenting at high profile industry events and generating coverage in key industry media outlets
- Identify and scale best practices throughout the Facebook organization
- 15+ years strategy, general management or marketing experience, including 8+ years in digital media
- Management skills including an ability to persuade leadership, cross-functional teams, and people who aren't reporting directly to you
- Analytical skillset
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies & media platforms to businesses in the industry
- Facebook and Instagram user and knowledge of social media, reseller channels and vertical markets
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top