Head of Global Product Support, Media Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebooks family of apps by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with our products. Within Media Operations, the Media Integrity team protects accounts and strives to ensure safe connections between users and Media constituents.
The team is looking for an experienced professional who will provide global strategic and operational leadership by leveraging industry expertise, qualitative and quantitative insights, and inspiring a global workforce to build a supportive and inclusive community for all.
A successful candidate will be able to use these skills along with strong critical thinking, creative problem solving, and impeccable judgment to juggle multiple priorities and make impact in this critical area of our business. This role is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Improve support operations by understanding global and local challenges and needs
- Build scalable solutions to address market segment, constituent, and legal concerns
- Identify automation opportunities for accuracy and scale
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with legal, policy, Media Partnerships, policy, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal solutions
- Responsible for a distributed team
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including user experience and operational efficiency
- Partner closely with the cross-functional product teams to execute seamlessly on our strategy and priorities across each business line and product area
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the team
- BA or BS degree
- 10+ years of experience in product management, program management, online operations, consultancy, analytics, or related industries
- Experience managing a global distributed workforce of full-time and contract employees
- Experience communicating the results of analyses
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience leading and developing high performing teams
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top