Head of Global Outsourcing, Customer Operations, WhatsApp
This is a critical leadership role managing a globally distributed team of vendor program managers who partner cross-functionally to build scalable solutions for our global vendor operations in close partnership with several cross functional teams. Additional responsibilities include the definition of a forward-looking partner and location strategy, partnering with procurement, finance and legal on sourcing projects and contract negotiations as well as planning and execution of any product, process, policy or IT/technology changes for our vendor operations.
We are searching for an experienced global leader with domain expertise in operations, program, and vendor management who can influence internally and externally and has a track record of building and scaling high-performing teams to drive strong execution.
This is a full-time position based in Dublin.
- Provide thought leadership to a global team of vendor program managers that partner cross-functionally to drive change transformation yielding scale and focused efficiency gains for a large-scale operation while enabling fast lead time for changes/launches.
- Define partner and location strategy based on global support needs across multiple languages.
- Constantly assess global partner footprint, define forward looking strategy to expand footprint, and manage partner relationships at the leadership level.
- Partner closely with Facebook procurement, legal, and compliance teams to mature our contract best practices further and strategically align partner and Facebook incentives.
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments, drive goal alignment in areas such as system stability, information security, compliance as well as business continuity and establish effective audit mechanisms regarding all contractual requirements.
- Scale and develop a high-performing global team including developing leaders and individual contributors.
- Role requires 30% domestic and international travel.
- 8+ years of experience in operations in domains such as vendor management, customer service, compliance, risk management, operational excellence and program management, business process outsourcing, account management, compliance or procurement on a global level.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Experience delivering solutions and results.
- Experience influencing and negotiating at a senior level internally and externally.
Back to top