Head of Global Infrastructure, Ent. Engineering and Security (IES) Recruiting
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebookâ€™s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for a Recruiting Director to be the Head of the Infrastructure, Enterprise, and Security (IES) Recruiting organization globally.
This role needs a leader who applies their operational depth, strategic thinking and leadership experience to bring to life creative ideas for identifying, evaluating and hiring great builders for Facebook. You will have accountability for achieving the global technical recruiting hiring targets for IES globally working with teams across all channels and regions. Partnering closely with key HR, technical, engineering and other business leaders to design and deliver an insightful and differentiated people plan that will allow us to scale for our future.
- Inspire, develop and nurture a team of engaged recruiting professionals who deliver on the Global IES hiring targets, meeting time and quality expectations
- Work with key business leadership to understand future hiring needs and develop and execute on a global strategy to deliver
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as, but not limited to HRBPs, compensation, compliance, finance, analytics to ensure seamless strategy and support to business functions
- Lead with data, analytics and insights to drive operational improvements and ultimately operational excellence to support our rapid growth
- Drive productivity and efficiency by building out proper organizational structures for recruiting team and monitoring organizational health
- Apply a Program Management approach to process improvements and tool enhancements to maximize adoption leading to positive impact, globally
- Influence future analytics and recruiting tools road maps and priorities for Business teams globally and cross-functionally
- Define overall team and performance goals across the team
- Lead and develop recruiting managers to grow the impact of their teams
- Partner with regional recruiting leads and our HR partners to deliver what our team members need in each region
- Build effective working relationships with functional leaders within and outside of Business and be recognized as trusted advisor in all recruitment matters
- 15+ years recruitment experience with 6+ years experience leading and growing teams from strategy through to operational execution.
- Proven track record in growing, motivating and managing co-located and virtual recruitment teams.
- Experience creating and developing recruiting strategies for technical talent supported by operational depth.
- Experience building teams that can influence decision making at all levels.
- Experience building relationships with internal partners at executive levels including VP level.
- Experience working and partnering cross-functionally and cross-markets to drive results.
- Experience translating data and analysis into strategic recruitment initiatives.
- Experience recommending and following through with metric-driven execution, leading others to do the same.
- Knowledge of HR related regulations and compliance procedures across North America, EMEA and APAC.
Back to top