Head of Games Partnerships, Japan
Facebook is seeking a highly motivated Strategic Partner Manager to develop, manage and maintain strategic relationships with our key partners across the gaming vertical, with a focus on the Japan market. The candidate will be focused on driving adoption of Facebook Gaming products, strategically creating partner specific business plans, negotiating terms and promotions, monitoring competitor activity and market trends. The Strategic Partner Manager will play a key role in defining and driving impactful partnerships especially at the C-level.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player and effective at collaborating with cross functional teams in delivering growth for game related business products. This is a hands on, high-execution role which requires strong communication skills, ability to make quick decisions and a desire to take on challenges. The position is available in our Singapore office.
HEAD OF GAMES PARTNERSHIPS, JAPAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute Facebook's games strategy across Japan whilst driving adoption for Facebook Gaming products across APAC.
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct C-level relationships with Facebook's key partners
- Establish measurable goals and KPIs for partners and drive a plan to completion.
- Work cross-functionally with a number of internal teams including: product development, product marketing, legal, policy, communication and developer operations, etc. and thrives in dynamic work environments.
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners
- Be an internal advocate for the partners
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience and a proven track record in a gaming-related, media or platform partnership experience.
- Proven track record of building strong C-level executive relationships, a deep sense of empathy and dedication.
- Established record of executing against partnership, retainment or expansion goals.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal & external stakeholders across all levels.
- Fluency in English and native Japanese is a must
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Client Success Manager, SEA, Workplace
- Director of Mobile & Connectivity Programs, APAC
- Inside Sales Representative, Workplace, ANZ
- Publisher Development Manager, Japan & Korea
Seoul, South Korea + 2 More
- Strategic Partner Manager, Scaled Programs, Games Partnerships
- Strategic Partner Manager, Sports Partnerships
Singapore + 1 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top