Head of Equity Programs
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced manager to lead our Equity Programs team. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of Facebook’s global equity programs. This is a full-time position located in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of equity administration, including SOX compliance, equity grant and exercise/release processes, financial and SEC reporting, 10b5-1 plans, technology implementations, and employee communications and education
- Ensure compliance with US and global equity requirements, including tax, accounting and securities laws
- Be accountable for maintaining proper internal controls and ensuring compliance
- Partner with internal and external advisors to maintain compliance with employee mobility requirements including state-to-state mobility and international assignments and transfers.
- Identify, recommend and lead implementation of improvements for equity processes and systems
- Serve as the primary relationship manager with third-party vendors, brokers, consulting firms and law firms
- Partner with Accounting, Compensation, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Payroll, and Tax groups in connection with all equity matters
- Manage and provide leadership to Facebook’s four-person Equity Programs team
- 10+ years of relevant experience with equity matters
- Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree, CEP and global equity experience
- Experience with SEC, FASB, global mobility requirements, and IRS rules and regulations
- Experience developing and executing compliant and scalable solutions
- Experience working in cross-functional environment
- Experience with Schwab EquiView
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top