Head of Emerging Product Solutions and Partnership Operations, Risk & Payments
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The mission of the Facebook Risk & Payments Operations team is to enable anyone, anywhere to be able to pay and be paid with confidence. This can mean different things across our many payment products - from providing support to advertisers who need help paying their bill, helping charities onboard to receive donations, to identifying and resolving fraudulent transactions on our Marketplace.
You will lead a key team within Risk and Payment Operations that has 3 main responsibilities: 1. Your team ensures the successful launch of all new products within Facebook and manages key sprints and initiatives on mature products. 2. Oversee and drive the management, processes and resolution of systemic bugs and product enhancements to improve Risk and Payment Operation's efficiency across Facebook. 3. Own the operational relationship management with key payment partners, processors, and service providers for Facebook.
This person will have a strong understanding of payments and the risk associated with them as well as project management skills. You will help influence the success of every initiative within the team. The role requires a person that can influence our internal partners and leaders within Online Operations. In addition, you will be tasked with telling the story of the Risk and Payments Operations team.
As part of the day-to-day this person will be partnering with stakeholders within Risk and Payment as well as Product, Engineering and Payments Partnership. You will be involved in every major emerging product for the entire Risk & Payments team.
- Drive team strategy, goal setting, and overall performance
- Provide guidance on organizational effectiveness, change management, and conflict resolution
- Provide strong performance management, coaching, and career guidance for direct reports
- Be a company-level expert and advocate for Risk and Payment Operations, coordinating across partner organizations including Online Operations, GMS, and Partnerships
- Become an expert in core risk and support infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Collaborate with Risk and Payment Operations Teams to determine and prioritize product and tool requirements which allow new products to scale
- Manage complex projects and coordinate new product support across numerous operations stakeholders
- Influence key cross-functional partners, including Product, Engineering, Design, Payments Partnership, Business Platform Operations, Policy and others during design, build, launch, and expansion phase of product life cycle
- Ensure MVP requirements met for new products and product health monitoring in place to determine product next steps within Risk and Payments
- Optimize processes to handle payment processing issues and integrate new payment partners
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving experience
- Knowledge in payments and the risk associated
- Relationship management experience and experience working within a global organization and company
- Experience in leadership roles in operations such as vendor management, customer service, compliance, risk management, risk operations, payments operations, operational excellence, business process outsourcing, account management, and compliance or procurement on a global level
- Project Management experience
- Track record of scaling teams
- Demonstrated track record of delivering transformational solutions and results while maintaining service
- Experience influencing senior level leadership internally and externally
- Experience in leading negotiations to structure win/win solutions
Back to top