Head of Diversity Business Partners, Tech
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We are seeking a thoughtful and driven Head of Diversity Business Partners for technical functions to join the diversity team and partner with our Global Chief Diversity Officer during a period of exciting growth. This role will lead a high-performing team of Diversity Business Partners supporting Engineering, Infrastructure and technical Product groups. We are seeking a strategic and hands-on global leader who is committed to building a diverse talent pool leveraging the cognitively diverse experiences of our 30,000 global employees in partnership with our global recruiting team, HR, People Analytics and People Growth teams. This is a unique opportunity to help move the needle on diversity, and the person in this role will impact the company by setting new standards for diversity recruiting and retention strategies.
This role is located in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- In partnership with the HR and Recruiting leads for technical functions and Diversity Business Partners, coordinate strategy to attract and develop currently underrepresented people at all levels.
- Help build and manage the growing Diversity team, working closely with each Diversity Business Partner in Tech to address the diversity-specific challenges and opportunities in each technical product group.
- Utilize the diversity teamâ€™s insight into the business to build innovative sourcing tactics for both passive and active candidates to develop a diverse talent pipeline for technical talent at all professional levels, across geographies.
- Develop and drive retention and professional development strategies aligned to each technical product group, improving the overall employee experience and professional progression.
- Serve as a strategic business partner and leader who can influence HR and business clients by understanding root cause, building solutions and flexing to meet partners where they are in order to help them take action.
- 15+ years of experience in recruitment, talent management, project management or, strategic operations
- 7+ years of Diversity experience
- 7+ years of people management experience
- Experience designing data-driven programs through metrics and analysis
- 5+ years of HR experience
Back to top