Head of Digital Businesses, ANZ
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced sales and marketing manager to join Facebook's leadership team to build and manage a senior team of vertical industry professionals. The Head of Digital Businesses will develop and lead a strategy to deliver Facebook's advertising solutions to a portfolio of established and emerging online advertisers headquartered in Australia & New Zealand.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of direct response, mobile and digital marketing and the power of the Facebook family of apps to deliver scalable business results. They will have previously managed, developed and motivated a high performing team in a fast-paced sales environment. Candidates must have strong consultative sales skills, a collaborative and customer centric approach and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and problem solving.
The Head of Digital Businesses will engage directly with CMO's, key decision makers and senior executives of leading brands, cultivate trusting partnerships and successfully partner internally with a range of cross functional teams for mutual benefit. They will be keenly focused on surpassing the company's sales and growth objectives while delivering outstanding results for their teams' portfolio of advertisers. They will have a strong belief in the Facebook company mission, values and a passion for building community and connection.
- Be an integral part of the ANZ Leadership team and drive the future strategic direction of their business
- Play a critical role in building, inspiring, training and leading a highly consultative sales and services team
- Be seen as an industry thought leader and trusted peer by executives at the leading companies and brands in Australia & New Zealand particularly within the eCommerce industry
- Understand a wide range of businesses and their objectives, and develop appropriate solutions to meet their needs utilising Facebook's complex product offering
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals and develop scalable operations and improvements to support Facebook's continued advertiser growth
- Execute high impact projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Evangelize Facebook with agencies, clients and at targeted events, conferences and media opportunities and champion Facebook product releases internally and externally
- Excellent ability to forecast and efficiently allocate resources to drive profitable business results
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and present Facebook's solutions in a compelling, positive and professional way.
- 10 + years experience building and managing high performing sales teams and proven ability to train, coach and develop consultative professionals
- Proven track record of partnering with CEO & CMO level particularly within the eCommerce industry and with other top ASX listed companies
- Demonstrated track record in leading a sales team to surpass its targets and significantly grow the scale of the business partnerships under their control
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to build strong relationships at all levels across the business both internally and externally with good market reputation
- Skilled storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities to large brands Passion for Facebook's family of apps and the disruptive potential of our platforms
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background and understanding of the advertising technology and data/performance measurement trends Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with a strong focus on collaboration
- Knowledge of the ANZ market is strongly preferred
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Lauren W.Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top