Head of Customer Engagement Programs, Workplace
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook is the next generation enterprise communication platform that enables employees at any organization to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world using Workplace. Workplace's mission is to give the world a place to work together.
As the Head of Customer Engagement Programs, you will be responsible for developing and running scaled programs to increase ongoing engagement and lifetime value of our customers in the Mid-Market and SMB segment globally. Our goal is to grow our enterprise customer's usage of Workplace over time, resulting in an increasing number of monthly active users for each customer. We need a leader who is obsessed with enabling every customer to say they cannot do their work without Workplace.
This position is full-time and based in Menlo Park or London.
- Drive user growth in the mid-market and SMB segments from existing customers
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer behavior based on account profile and product activity
- Identify, build/evolve, and manage customer communication channels to allow for scaled engagement (e.g., email, community, bots, external networks, events, etc.)
- Experience using customer management tools (e.g., email automation, community platforms, customer insights)
- Create or adapt customer collateral to suit the needs of mid-market and SMB customers, including refining messaging and campaigns through ongoing A/B experiments
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure seamless and timely delivery to the customer, working closely with Marketing and Product Marketing
- Build a Customer Engagement team, hiring and leading top talent
- Be an active member of the Customer Success leadership team, and work closely to ensure alignment with overall customer engagement strategy and 1:1 account management programs
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years customer marketing or customer lifetime management experience, with some experience in B2B (SMB or Enterprise)
- Familiarity with tools and platforms (e.g., marketing automation and community engagement platforms)
- Analytical skills and track record in driving quantitative business results (previous revenue or user-growth responsibility)
- Customer/Client facing experience
- Experience building/leading a team and a track record as a people manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Examples of initiatives in a start-up/tech environment
- Previous experience working internationally and/or experience working in a global business
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top