Head of Creative Shop, ANZ
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced creative and strategic leader who has demonstrated success leading a small team of professionals. They will have a strong portfolio of award winning, effective, marketing campaigns under their belt and a passion for great ideas that scale. The Head of Creative Shop will lead and inspire a small team of creative strategists working across all vertical industries and will strengthen internal partnerships within the Facebook sales organization as well as clients and agencies across the Australia & New Zealand geography. The ideal candidate will have senior level management experience but also possess a brilliant creative and strategic mind with the flexibility to work cross-functionally. They must have extensive experience packaging and presenting online solutions to large brands. This position is full-time and located in our Sydney office.
- Management and leadership of small, highly capable team of exceptional creative
- Marketing solutions responsibility across various industries at a senior executive level
- Work cross-functionally with Industry Leaders, Sales, Product Marketing and Engineering teams to develop key messaging and go-to-market strategies across various industries
- Consult with Industry Leaders and Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of client objectives
- Help and mentor the creative strategists in the creation of persuasive presentations that demonstrate the value of Facebook to clients
- Ensure projects are completed on time, with an exceptional level of quality and provide the sales team with necessary in-market support
- Build collaborative relationships with creative and media agency partners across Australia and New Zealand.
- 15+ years Ads creative experience
- 5+ years in digital media
- 5+ years management experience
- Award winning portfolio of amazing creative work
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Skilled storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of marketing strategies to large brands
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating product information and data in to client value propositions
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Avid Facebook user, and knowledge of social media and entertainment industry a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top