Head of Content/Scaled Support Experience Manager, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced leader with a strong background in user experience and online content to transform the experience for Facebook community members around the world. You will lead a global team responsible for creating and managing high quality educational and support content at massive scale for mobile and web users of our Help Centers, Community forums, and Support Interfaces. This role requires a strong customer obsession, experience creating scalable and efficient processes, strong analytical skills and experience working in a cross-functional team. This role is based in our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Define the strategy for creating and maintaining experiences for support at scale (including Help Centers, Messaging, Communities, and interaction flows).
- Work with Product and Engineering to define the processes for testing, publishing, and maintaining digital help and support content consumed by Facebook's mobile and web users.
- Bring an understanding of the global content life cycle (translation, adaptation, and other systems) to partner with our cross-functional teams to deliver delightful user experiences.
- Use data and research to evaluate the impact of content and the team's operations, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results. Manage our relationship with Analytics to determine the broader reporting strategy.
- Manage a team of managers, coaching them to increase their impact, develop their strengths and grow their careers. Foster a broader team environment that is both effective and collaborative.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes and workflows that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
- Work with process owners to create and optimize processes for adding new content quickly, while ensuring the content meets Facebook's high quality bar and follows Facebook's policies.
- Influence the direction of support product teams by representing CO leadership and specifying requirements for the technological systems and tools required for an improved support experience. Partner with the engineering teams to build required tools and systems.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a world-class customer experience in the digital content industry.
- Ability to define processes for digital products and services
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Data-based decision making and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis.
- Knowledge of social and mobile experiences.
- 7+ years experience in operations, content strategy or related fields.
- 3+ years of direct management experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top