Head of Content Planning and Strategy, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
People around the world use Facebook to discover videos from their favorite publishers and creators, from entertainment, to sports, to news. Facebook is seeking a Head of Content Planning & Strategy for the Media Partnerships organization who is passionate about building new, social video experiences for publishers, creators and their audiences. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, California.
- Lead global planning for video content partnerships, and establish operational processes for identification, prioritization and ongoing evaluation of partnerships and initiatives
- Build high functioning team responsible for video partnership evaluation and prioritization
- Work collaboratively with vertical and regional partnerships teams, product management, marketing and finance to establish ongoing video partnerships performance management processes
- 15+ years of experience working on media and technology, with leadership experience working on digital video
- Experience in video content valuation, negotiations, content development/production, broadcast operations and/or project management
- Understanding of content rights landscape and media environment, digital business models and consumer Internet/technology space
- Analytical skills and familiarity with both industry and Facebook-related data / metrics
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with cross-functional business partners, leads and peers
- Ability to multi-task on projects across various teams and to turn insights into action
- Track record of leadership and hands on video business experience for global organizations
- Interpersonal skills and ability to develop working relationships inside and outside Facebook
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top