Head of Compliance
Calibra is a newly formed Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide financial services that will enable people to access and participate in the Libra network. Our first product will be a digital wallet for Libra, a new global currency powered by blockchain technology, and it will be available in 2020 in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. Our vision is to reinvent money and transform the global economy so people everywhere can live better lives. Calibra will let you send Libra to almost anyone with a smartphone, as easily and instantly as you might send a text message or photo, and at low to no cost. And, in time, we plan to offer additional services for people and businesses, such as paying bills with the push of a button, buying a cup of coffee with the scan of a code, or riding your local public transit without needing to carry cash or a metro pass.
We're still early in the process of developing Calibra, and are looking for talented, passionate, mission-driven people to join our team so we can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world.
HEAD OF COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, set up and manage day-to-day management of a global compliance operations
- Establish operational SOPs and process in collaboration with compliance policy partners
- Drive continuous improvement and step change innovation, while ensuring goal alignment and execution of deliverables
- Provide strong and visionary leadership to your inhouse and partner teams, establishing and developing a strong team culture of trust and commitment
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Extensive operations domain experience in managing multi-country compliance operations gained in a consumer - orientated organization
- People management experience, including managing leaders
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a matrixed environment
- Track record of transforming operations through innovation and improvement
- Experience influencing global cross-functional leaders as an advocate for compliance
- Experience in a complex fast paced environment
- Organizational and creative problem-solving skills
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Data Protection Manager, Privacy (Advisory)
- Director, Office of Data Protection
- Learning Business Partner - Fraud, Calibra
- Manager of Workforce Management, Global Operation
- Manager, Market Operations, Measurement
- Mobile Operator Support Engineer
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top