Head of Client Solutions, Indonesia
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Head of Client Solutions (CSM) for Facebook's Global Sales Organization leads a team of strategic and enthusiastic solution-drivers who put our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, lead media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 100 multi- channel advertisers, and serve as a consultative product expert while leading a team of Facebook solutions experts. This role is responsible for building executional and functional partnerships, using data and analytics to build comprehensive solutions for our customers, and driving revenue by negotiating and optimizing opportunities that deliver on client's business objectives. As a player-coach, the Head of Client Solutions Manager is responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing a team of Client Solutions Managers as well as working directly with clients. Success in this position requires exceptional people management skills, strong consultative sales and analytical experience, a proven ability to excel at working with internal cross-functional partners, and the capacity to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Manage day-to-day operations, strategic prioritization, goal setting, careers, performance management, and growth of team members
- Scale the team by sharing opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Support Sales Training curriculum development
- General Management
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for your market and flag any at upsell opportunities or at risk revenue. Partner with Sales Managers to identify revenue opportunities and develop action plans to drive incremental revenue.
- Demonstrate expertise in and flexibility to work across the multiple industries we partner with (e.g. entertainment industry, financial services industry, etc)
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against KPIs
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
- Project manage complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
- At least 10 years of leadership experience with an ability to influence, develop, and empower people to achieve objectives with a cross-functional team approach.
- Drive and ability to develop a team at an overall and individual level, supported by management or mentor experience (2+ yrs).
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, with the ability to identify key opportunities and transform them into action.
- Ability to lead presentations and drive decisions at a senior management level – internally and with our external advertising partners.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects alongside strategic and team management responsibilities.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Understanding and experience in the digital marketing space in Southeast Asia an advantage.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top