Head of Certifications, Blueprint
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The goal of the Facebook Blueprint team is to enable businesses of all sizes to leverage the Facebook family of apps and services to grow their businesses. Our team is entrepreneurial minded and dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for partners. If you have a passion for leading a team to create and deliver the right learning content to the right audience in the right delivery modality, on the device of their choice, Blueprint may be the place for you.Blueprint consists of 3 pillars: Blueprint eLearning (online courses and webinars), Blueprint Live (in-person training) and Blueprint Certification.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to understand and characterize certification needs and alignment with goals.
- Scope and lead overall Blueprint Certification Program design including user experience strategy.
- Align with regional and cross functional Blueprint team members to drive support of the certification program.
- Design and develop Subject Matter Expert recruitment and retention strategy.
- Scope and prioritize the design and development of individual certifications for varying domestic and international markets.
- Manage the integration and enhancements of the certification system architecture including all associated vendor relationships.
- Lead the quality testing of all components of the certification system architecture.
- Establish methodologies, standards, processes, and best practices to ensure all certification products and technologies are up to date and exceed internal standards.
- Partner with translation team/vendors and regional Language Managers to localize certification tools, platform, and exams.
- Conduct ongoing certification market and competitive intelligence and analysis.
- Ensure legal, privacy, and IT security compliance.
- Ultimate responsibility for exam quality, reliability, and integrity.
- Minimum 10 years experience working with large scale certification programs.
- Interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Program level budget management experience.
- Project management experience delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects concurrently including, but not limited to, scoping and prioritizing projects, building project plans, and identifying critical paths.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Thought leader in the future of certifications.
- Knowledgeable in current and emerging drivers in corporate credentialing and associated technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and act on customer, third-party, and market insights and usage data.
- Experience managing vendors.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top