Head of APAC Guild (Creative + Digital)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Analogous to an Account Director in an agency, the Head of APAC Guild serves as the overall general manager for the Guild and supports the business and marketing needs of the region. He/she oversees all creative and digital projects and initiatives and ensures that they are insight-driven, on-brand, and on-strategy and that they are delivered in an efficient, cost-effective manner that drives scaled results for the business. This position reports into the Head of Global Guild and will be located in our Singapore office.
- Oversees all Guild projects and activities, spanning across creative and digital, serving as initial point of a contact for all creative and digital briefs across APAC
- Serves as connective tissue across digital and creative efforts
- Partners closely with creative teams to ensure work is on brand and delivers on creative briefs and is activated across all appropriate channels
- Partners closely with digital teams to ensure insights are leveraged for creative work and that results/learnings are shared/scaled across the region
- Manages overall relationships and partnerships with vertical/audience/country managers
- Partners closely with regional leadership and vertical/audience/country managers to understand needs and priorities and plan for work accordingly
- Leads development, coordination, and activation of global campaigns in region
- Oversees the activation of all global campaigns across countries/region, partnering closely with vertical managers/audience managers/country managers to ensure campaigns are localized properly and that they have the resources, assets, and tools they need to effectively scale global programs to their audiences
- Leads development of pan-regional campaigns and oversees execution and activation with vertical/audience/country managers
- Manages all cross-regional marketing vendors and relationships
- Oversees roll-out and usage of marketing tools, such as Workfront, creative brief, etc.
- Identifies programs and assets created in other regions than can be scaled within their region and communicate with vertical/audience/country managers to determine applicability
- Oversees all regional Guild budgets and budgeting processes
- Sits on global Guild leadership team and participates in the global management and evolution of the Guild (contribute needs and prospective solutions)
- 15+ years of marketing experience
- Ability to manage numerous projects and programs
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to work with creative teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top