Head of Agency, Southeast Asia
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook Southeast Asia is seeking an experienced media or creative agency leader with demonstrated success managing regional Southeast Asia businesses. In the role, they will build and lead a strategically focused consultative team of agency relationship managers that are guiding advertisers, media agencies, and creative agencies on Facebook's marketing solutions. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, managing significant sized teams, and being a problem-solving leader with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management experience and extensive experience selling marketing solutions to agencies and/or advertisers. They will have achieved success as leaders of change and operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems. This position is based in Singapore and reports to the Managing Director, Facebook Southeast Asia.
- Develop and execute Facebook's agency strategy and operations to ensure growth and achievement of Southeast Asia objectives
- Develop, retain and motivate a regional team of agency relationship managers, while attracting new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Be the face of the company to media agencies, creative agencies, and industry bodies across Southeast Asia
- Manage revenue performance by providing timely and accurate forecasts, by having clear visibility on sales and revenue performance, and by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels of clients while identifying incremental opportunities
- Collaborate with internal and regional teams to ensure the effective execution of the Southeast Asia regional strategy
- Actively participate in the Southeast Asia leadership team and global teams where appropriate, embracing the company mission
- 8+ years or experience working at or with media and creative agencies in a leadership role
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to forge relationships with marketing decision makers at brands and agencies and regarded as the go-to contact with executive management of partner organizations and clients
- Skilled storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities to brands
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information and data in to client value
- Strong management and collaboration experience with the proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and influence people not directly reporting to you
- Able to identify, prioritize and focus stakeholders and team on most impactful opportunities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top