Head of Activation, Gaming APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
APAC Activation is a newly launched team within our Global Gaming organization that will focus on developing Facebook's sales and marketing relationships with a subset of our highest potential Gaming partners across APAC. Facebook is seeking an experienced and strategically agile marketing and sales leader with demonstrated success in building fast growth. This is an exciting role that seeks a strategic thought leader passionate about opening new markets, building scaled support via channel partners and formulate growth accelerator plans for high potential gaming partners. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work cross-functionally with Solutions Engineering, Marketing Science and Channel Partners to develop scalable marketing solutions for their clients, their teams and agencies. They will manage a strategically focused and consultative sales and channel team to help Facebook's high potential marketing partners successfully advertise on the platform to bring their businesses and their partnership with Facebook to the next level. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success leading teams, influencing product direction and problem-solving with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience managing sales teams across APAC, as well as a strong understanding of direct response advertising and the mobile app install market. This position will report into our Head of Gaming, APAC and will be located in our Singapore office.
- Lead the development of the strategy and go-to-market approach for a portfolio of our highest potential growth clients in APAC
- Lead the development and growth plan of new and emerging markets through the channel team and our channel and agency partners
- Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements as well as work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to support Facebook's continued advertiser growth
- Work cross-functionally with global regions, Business Operations, Platform, Measurement/Metrics, Product Engineering and Product Marketing to optimize our client efforts
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of client needs
- Guide the creation of marketing solutions that expands advertiser efforts into upper funnel activities
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Build, train and support a high performing team of individual contributors with a positive culture of partnership and problem solving
- Build C-level relationships to help penetrate reseller partner organizations and newly on-boarded gaming organizations to optimize for further investments on Facebook
- 15+ years marketing and/or sales experience, including digital media experience
- Management experience with the ability to lead cross-functional teams not directly reporting to you
- Prior experience building and scaling teams
- Communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into client value
- Prior experience as a leader introducing performance measures, processes and systems
- Driven to discover and formulate strategies and operational tactics to go after new opportunities
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top